Sunday, November 4, 2007

A little about me

Three things I am afraid of:
1. Depression
2. Not doing/becoming what I want (school, etc)
3. Not finding a place I can call home for the rest of my life

Three things that make me laugh:
1. Tanner Duncan/Kelia Hyer
2. Comedians
3. Anything depending on what hour of night it is

Three things I love:
1. The Outdoors/Sports
2. Family
3. A good movie or book

Three things I hate:
1. Being stuck/restrained...not being able to go where i want when i want
2. Dating
3. Beating up myself about everything

Three things on my counter:
1. Toaster
2. Papers
3. Candle

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Posting this blog
2. Going through email
3. Waiting for Tanner to call me back

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Major volunteer work IN a third world country for up to a year
2. Foster a child
3. Go on an REI expedition

Three things I can do:
1. Play any sport decently
2. Garden
3. Clean and actually like it

Three things I can't do:
1. My hair
2. Be decisive
3. Throw away things of no importance

Three things I think you should listen to:
1. Thunderstorms
2. India Arie
3. Silence (out in the middle of nowhere silence if at all possible)

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. French/Italian/Spanish
2. Waterski
3. Snowboard

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Ninja Turtles
2. Tail Spin
3. Boy Meets World

Three things I want in the next five years:
1. Get my degree in PRT
2. Become a masseuse
3. Go to a country outside of North America

0 comments: