Sunday, November 11, 2007

UPLIFTING ENTRY

Heavenly Father is truly great. I believe in him and I trust in him, despite my hesitations. I love when I feel close to him and can't wait for the day I get to hug him. After having a few great hugs here on earth i cannot possibly fathom his hugs. I know the Book of Mormon is true and I know I will read it and say my prayers every night by the end of this year. I am a daughter of God and nothing can change that (only my perception can distort it). I have power to make myself who I am and avoid temptation. I am stronger than I think I am. I make each day for better or worse. I choose what I eat and what I do with my day. My path towards a more healthy body and healthy self-esteem starts now! I am thankful for these girls I watch. I am thankful everyday for the Holy Ghost's guidance in how to treat these girls. My unconditional love for myself begins now!



Imagine a woman who believes it is right and good that she is a woman.

A woman who honors her experience and tells her stories.

Who refuses to carry sins of others within her body and life.



Imagine a woman who has acknowledged the past’s influence on the present.

A woman who has walked through her past.

Who has healed into the present.



Imagine a woman who is love with her own body.

A woman who believes her body is enough, just as it is.

Who celebrates her body’s rhythms and cycles as an exquisite resource.



Imagine a woman who embraces her sexuality as her own.

Who experiences her erotic sensations without shame or guilt.



Imagine a woman who honors the body of the goddess in her changing body.

A woman who celebrates the accumulation of her years and wisdom.

Who refuses to use her precious life-energy disguising the changes in her body and life.



Imagine a woman who tells the truth.

A woman who trusts her experience of the world and expresses it.

Who refuses to defer to the thoughts, perception and responses of others.



Imagine a woman who follows her creative impulse.

A woman who produces original creations.

Who refuses to color in someone else’s lines.



Imagine a woman who authors her own life.

A woman who trusts her inner sense of what is right for her.

Who refuses to twist her life out of shape to meet the expectations of others.



Imagine a woman who refuses to diminish her life so others will feel better.

A woman whose relationships deepen in satisfaction & contentment without depleting her.



Imagine a woman who has grown in knowledge and love of herself.

A woman who has vowed faithfulness to her own life and capacities.

Who remains loyal to herself- Regardless.



Imagine yourself as this woman.



--Patricia Lynn Reill

0 comments: