Sunday, November 18, 2007

Riding High then crash and burn, lol, LIFE IS GOOD

I like that title....mainly cuz it makes me laugh. i had a really good week and then starting about 10 pm last night till now (so about 20 hours) my mood is gloomy. BOYS!!! or dating! whichever, both cause nothing but problems....ok so it is just dating cuz tanner and I never have problems and he is a boy. whoops! sorry tanner, you are a man, didn't mean to insult you. I was speaking more gender than age, LOL. Anyway, I really want to hang out with this guy but our schedules conflict. And tehn there is the whole "games" thing. Girls tell me i hurt his feelings for doing one thing but I can't call cuz then I would be desparate adn blah blah blah. Geez, and I can't seem to get it all. I guess it is for the best since my values are different then his. The more we hung out the faster we would progress physically i'm guessing and I really don't want to get closer physically. I like just cuddling and holding hands. It's just nice to have a comforting body close by. The only hugs I get these days are from two sweet little girls who let me moosh over them like crazy. While it is wonderful.....an adult hug, especially an adult male hug, is different. There are so mnay different hugs and we need a lot of them. Women hugs, adult and youth; male hugs, adult and youth; children's hugs; babies "hugs"; hugs from the elderly; dog hugs (hug the dog and he may not wrap his arms around you but he is still giving you a hug). I remember I waa in Wal-mart one day and two girls were walking around with posters giving out hugs. I asked for one and they were SO happy. It was busy that day too so everyone was looking at us and in fact a few people then asked for hugs. It felt so good for two strangers to give hugs just to pass the love around. Back to my story: so I know with him the cuddling will lead to kissing which is alright but I could do without, and then even farther for him, but I draw the line after kissing. So the less we hang out the more he misses me ;) and the slower we progress. haha. But i really want to hang with him :( Well, he didn't call me back so i am going over to a girlfriend's house adn watch a movie and........eat pumpkin pie. AAHHHHHHH!!! i know i shouldn't but she made them last night.....homeade........speaking of which. I realized how I work. Carbs (well, grains) only at breakfast. Fruits, meats, and veggies for the rest of the day and NO eating after 6pm. I was doin really well there for a bit until last night when i ate around 11:30/12. But i was hungry this morning so it's all good. But here I go about to eat after 6 and dessert nonetheless. It's alright, tomorrow is a new day:) i need to go or else she'll start the movie without me! ciao!

0 comments: